Date(s) - 27/06/2016
7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Business Development Hour
Business 101 Seminar – Covering the Basics
Presented by Kylie Cronin
Monday 27th June at 7.30pm
Staples Rodway 109-113 Powderham Street – Please report to reception on arrival on level 3
Investment – includes light snacks and drinks
$20 – List members price ($10 discount)
$30 – Non-listed members price
This presentation is aimed at anyone new to business, or just wanting to be sure they’ve got themselves covered from an accounting/tax point of view. As the last section is a general Q&A session, we ask that you send any questions you have to Kylie in advance where possible. You can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
The topics will include:
- Different types of tax and how they apply to you
- Income tax rates and how we make the most of them
- Common non-deductible costs and why
- Records required to keep the accountant happy
- ACC and income protection insurance – are you covered?
- How can your accountant save you money?
- Accounting software – which one is right for me?
- General Q&A
Please login in if you are a member or have bought a ticket from The Network before. Note you can only do one transaction per account. If you would like to order more tickets after your initial booking please email email@example.com. If you don’t have a Paypal account please enter your details in the credit card area on Paypal. For instructions on how to pay by credit card click here.
Bookings are closed for this event.