|Name||Accounting and Business Advisory – Staples Rodway – Kylie Cronin|
|Full Address||New Zealand, Taranaki, 109-113 Powderham Street, New Plymouth|
|Phone||06 757 3155|
Kylie Cronin is a chartered accountant and manager at Staples Rodway Taranaki Limited. She joined the firm in 2006, with a short break in 2009 to travel and gain additional experience, returning back at Staples Rodway in 2012.
Kylie’s passion is assisting new businesses to find their feet and grow their business. Kylie assists to oversee the Business Advisory Services team at Staples Rodway who are responsible for tax compliance, budgeting, management reporting, bookkeeping and software system implementations. Her role includes people management and leadership, workflow management, preparation and review of financial information and taxation advice.
Specialist areas include
– Rural and commercial tax accounting and budgeting
– Accounting software systems, with particular expertise in Xero, Rural CashManager, MYOB, Banklink and Accomplish CashManager
– Co-ordination of the bookkeeping service provided by Staples Rodway Taranaki named “SR Books”.
– Not-for-profit financial reporting and tax advice – heading up the team at Staples Rodway that prepare all not-for-profit financial statements.
– New businesses – Kylie has recently started 2 businesses outside of her accounting career so she understands the struggles of finding your feet and ticking all of the boxes.
Memberships and qualifications:
Bachelor of Business Degree (Accounting Major)
Member of the Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand
If you think an accountant like Kylie can help you get started with your business financial needs, help you find a bookkeeper, or give you a free 1 hour consultation and review of your current situation, contact her today:
W: 06 757 3155